Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by TOURISM TONGA. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following basis:
1. Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and/or personal use only.
2. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
3. No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way.
4. Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text.
5. No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other site or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without TOURISM TONGA’s prior written permission.
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
Access to and use of this site is provided by TOURISM TONGA subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. TOURISM TONGA reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
2. Whilst TOURISM TONGA endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, TOURISM TONGA will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
3. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
4.Whilst TOURISM TONGA endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy.
5. Part of this site contains materials submitted to TOURISM TONGA by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site comply with national and relevant foreign law. TOURISM TONGA cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any/or all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
6. TOURISM TONGA shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
7. TOURISM TONGA accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an “as is” basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
8. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such term or terms shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
9. By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full, and the terms herein set out comprise the entire agreement. In the event that you, at any time, do not accept or no longer accept any or all of these terms, you should immediately cease use of this site.
10. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of THE KINGDOM OF TONGA and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Tongan courts. This, however, shall not prevent TOURISM TONGA from pursuing a claim for breach of contract, copyright infringement or otherwise in respect of these terms or this site in any other jurisdiction.
11. TOURISM TONGA provides this site “as is” and “as available” and without any warranty or condition, express or implied. In particular (but without limitation), the TOURISM TONGA does not warrant that this site will operate without interruptions, be timely, secure or error-free. TOURISM TONGA does not warrant that the site or its contents are free from viruses or problems and TOURISM TONGA is not responsible for any harm caused to your property from your use of this site.
12. In using this site, you shall not post illegal, immoral, provocative or defamatory statements in or on any part of the site, or post on or submit to the site any material which might cause TOURISM TONGA to violate any applicable law, statute, directive or regulation or that could, in TOURISM TONGA’s sole discretion, adversely affect the goodwill or reputation of TOURISM TONGA.
13. You shall not (by using any device, software or routine) interfere with or attempt to interfere with the efficient operation of this site. This includes (but is not limited to) by act or omission, imposing an unreasonably or disproportionately large or heavy workload on the technical infrastructure of the site (by mass e-mailing, or otherwise).
This site has been created and developed by TOURISM TONGA which is incorporated in The Kingdom of Tonga. Any questions or communications in relation to this legal notice should be sent by way of email to: email@example.com